Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cellular Biologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA.
- Generate, characterize, and optimize the supply of large batches of adherent or suspension cell lines
- Work in a matrix team environment to enable optimal delivery of project
- Analyze and summarize any experimental or quality control data using a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer software
- Registration of biological samples and preparation of samples for shipping
- Routine laboratory maintenance
- Compliance with all R&D data integrity practices, ethics codes, standards and training, and safety training and practice
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g., cellular biology) with at least 4+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Strong background in aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture (adherent or suspension)
- Set up and breakdown of large-scale experiments / use of technologies that support cell work at large scale
- Qualified candidates should have strong practical knowledge of cell biology with practical knowledge one or more of the following:
- Experience with large scale batches of adherent or suspension cell lines / primary cells
- Set up and break down of large-scale experiments
- Experience with hyperflasks/ hyperstacks/ cell stacks for large scale adherent cell growth
- Operation of bioreactor systems (i.e., Wavebag, solid state bioreactors)
- Generation or use of baculovirus, bacmam virus, or lentivirus
- Strong communication skills
- Computer software (e.g., Excel) for experimental and quality control analysis
- Ability to follow detailed protocols in a precise and reproducible way
- Laboratory notebook maintenance
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at 267-846-2026. ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.