Scientist - Cell Biology If you are a Scientist - Cellular Immunology with experience, please read on!
We are an early cell therapy company developing off-the-shelf allogenic cell therapies. Our company has entered into major partnership with big pharma. Recently we received >50m in funding.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work on one of the best Cell Therapy Platforms
- Receive mentorship from world-class industry experts
- Join an early stage start up and grow with the company
- Work to create off-the-shelf allogenic cell therapies
What You Will Be Doing As the Scientist in Cellular Immunology, you will work on a number of projects related to our cell therapy platform.
- Engineer hematopoietic stem cells with t cell receptors
- Differentiate hematopoietic stem cells using lentiviral transduction
- Produce t cells (cell culture with primary and immortal immune cells)
- Characterize the cells in vivo / in vitro
In vitro : ELISA , Flow Cytometry, etc
What You Need for this Position PhD
Experience differentiating cells, preferably HESCs or ISPs
Nice to Have:
Experience with Lentiviruses or gene editing technologies (CRISPR)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Scientist - Cellular Immunology with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.