Job Description On a day to day basis works with the Due Diligence Management team, Project Consultants, and project staff assigned to individual projects, and provides high quality Environmental Site Assessment reports by ensuring that reports are completed to industry and PM standards. This position consists of a split between office and field duties. Field duties include site walkovers, data collection and evaluation. Office work includes project coordination, data management, report writing. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Desired Professional Qualifications:
- Completion of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and related Due Diligence Projects.
- Provide high quality Environmental Site Assessment reports by ensuring that reports are complete to industry and PM standards.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Site walks
- Data Collection and Management
- Project Coordination
- Control costs by ensuring that costs are kept in line with the original budget for time, travel, and material expenses. Informing the Group Manager of any variations.
- Maximizing profitability by ensuring appropriate budgeting/pricing and utilization of resources and cost controls.
- Be a public relations ambassador by being proactive in presenting and communicating the capabilities and strengths of the company to all publics.
- Communicate and present potential new business or resource information, competitive situations, or technology/regulatory factors to Due Diligence leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Geology or Related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Environmental Consulting; experience with Phase I ESAs is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Ability to work in various settings and climates.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available for travel.