Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Executes and approves validation protocols and process validation activities.
- Provides subject matter expertise on microbiology standards and regulations.
- Exercises technical and regulatory direction for microbiological projects (internal and customer focused)
- Communicates with external clients to fully understand project scope, assists in generation of technical protocols.
- Capable of translating technical information (internal, customer, audit focused)
- Communicates timelines with management and other departments
- Assists in training and mentorship of technologists and technicians
- Performs sample setup for the validation of method suitability protocols and special customer projects
- Participates in the writing of the Validation protocol, reports to clients, and SOP's that result from the project.
- Conducting established quality control procedures on analytical tests, equipment, reagents, media, and products. Evaluating results of quality control and implements corrective action when indicated
- Determining performance specifications for new methods
- Performs instrument maintenance, QC reagents and kits
- Confirming and verifying results through knowledge of techniques, principles, and analyzers
- Monitoring quality assurance/continuous improvement programs
- Utilizes laboratory information systems or other methods to accurately and effectively report patient results.
- Proactively searches for process improvements, preventative actions, and opportunities to increase efficiency
- Review and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supports VRL Eurofins business philosophy, leadership values, and ethics
- To meet VRL's quality policy and objectives, all employees are expected to meet basic expectations of VRL's quality management system including, but not limited to good workmanship, adherence to standard operational procedures, training, good documentation practices, and accurate recordkeeping.
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science, or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2-4 Years related experience
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, materials, equipment, and techniques of medical technology
- Knowledge of the principles of chemistry, biology, and bacteriology as related to medical technology
- Knowledge of recent developments in the field of medical technology
- Ability to perform assigned tasks according to prescribed procedures and to make accurate observations and records of tests results
- Skill in the use of medical laboratory equipment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Skilled at prioritization and time management
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking & attention to detail
- Performs instrument maintenance
- Strong microbiology background
Position is full time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation Range: $26.00 to $31.00/ hour
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Please be aware that this role will require access to a site that requires COVID-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements. Prior to starting work in this position, employees must show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements 1. Exemptions will be granted as warranted by medical contraindications, disability or sincerely held religious beliefs. Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.