*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for an _*Division Regulatory Compliance Administrator*_. The right candidate will manage division compliance with respect to Clean Water Act Sections 301, 402 and 404: National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES). Administer Division Safety Compliance Program including job site work safety, maintenance of OSHA records, and compliance with the D.R. Horton Corporate Safety Program.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manage an effective on-going division NPDES management program in compliance with both D.R. Horton operational standards and applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional regulations, in coordination and communication with the D.R. Horton Corporate Environmental Team, the Division President and appropriate D.R. Horton personnel in entitlements, land acquisition, land development and vertical construction (the Division NPDES Program)
* Develop, implement and administer revisions to the Division NPDES Program as regulatory, operational or industry practices-requirements dictate
* Communicate and supervise third party environmental contractors and consultants responsible for stormwater or wetlands NPDES compliance; e.g. erosion and sediment control design professionals, storm water pollution prevention design, inspection, and corrective action consultants, best management practices contractors, and wetland consultants to ensure timely compliance in implementing the Division NPDES Program
* Create, implement, and manage the Division Safety Program, including ensuring OSHA compliance, oversight of the Corporate Safety Program and division safety and health requirements
* Communicate and manage third party safety consultants, such as third-party safety inspection consultants, CPR/First-Aid/AED training, safety equipment suppliers, etc.
* Liaise with federal, state and local regulatory agencies and participate through attendance or coordination in site inspections and investigations. Review and coordinate responses to routine requests for information from regulatory authorities. Communicate with appropriate management officials regarding regulatory agency concerns. Serve as the point of contact for responses to regulatory enforcement actions in coordination with general counsel, the Corporate Environmental Team, and the Division President.
* Conduct routine inspections and quality assurance audits of design, administrative and in-field practices; provide corrective action directives to consultants and vendors to ensure that the Division NPDES Program requirements and objectives are met
* Identify, develop and maintain cost efficiency/cost effective measures relative to NPDES compliance including implementation of appropriate technology and technical storm water compliance tools, measures and BMPs
* Serve as the Division NPDES voice in NPDES emergency situations
* Manage all aspects of division safety program including but not limited to; onsite safety inspections for land development and home construction activities, monitoring of weekly site inspections from superintendents, responding to onsite OSHA visits, documentation of every first report of injury incidents, reviewing safety violations with trade partners, managing and monitoring third party safety inspections, and managing division personnel training for safety, CPR and first aid
* Maintain a working knowledge and proficiency of federal, state, and local NPDES regulations and compliance requirements; maintain professional state and local certifications, as applicable
* Retain a working knowledge and proficiency of federal and/or state OSHA regulations and compliance requirements
* Implement the preparation or review of the SWPPPs as necessary to assure compliance with the Division NPDES Program for the division
* Prepare and process NOIs, NOTs and changes in the permits as needed
* Provide periodic NPDES and/or related compliance familiarization and training of division personnel
* Acquire and make selections for the consultants and contractors services and provide recommendations as requested
* Provide compliance appraisal reports to division, region and corporate as may be required
* Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
May have some supervisory responsibilities in the Operations Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
*Education and/or Experience*
* Associate degree or equivalent
* Must have a vehicle and a valid drivers license
* Possess or obtain within one year of employment two of the following three industry certifications: CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC
* Possess or obtain OSHA 30 Hour certification within six months of employment. If there is a local or state level certification, it is mandatory that this certification be attained. Continued education is mandatory due to the ever-changing regulations
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Five years related experience preferred
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
**Organization:** **Home Builder*
**Title:** *Div Regulatory Compliance Admn*
**Location:** *Florida-Coconut Creek*
**Requisition ID:** *2203383*