To be considered for the role, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Cutwater Spirits is currently hiring an Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
to join our growing team.
Our new Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
, will be responsible for directing and implementing all company environmental, safety, sustainability and security programs. This includes ensuring compliance with applicable environmental and safety laws, standards and requirements. This position is both analytical and tactical, requiring administrative skill and people skills. This position works autonomously under the general loose direction of the General Manager. This leadership position is vital for the safety and compliance of the organization.Responsibilities Include:
The right applicants will:
- Development of safety improvement initiatives and the daily management of ongoing safety operations.
- Providing insight, training, and information for senior management team regarding the safety strategic objectives and regulatory compliance issues.
- Manages the safety activities associated with all functions within company.
- Conducts risk assessments to identify and control environmental and safety risks to reduce injury and costs.
- Manages and coordinates medical claims with doctors, and case managers as they relate to Workers' Compensation.
- Manages the general liability prevention and claims.
- Point of contact for facility emergencies.
- Point of Contact for facility to external regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for team safety engagement.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understand and employ a safety-first approach.
- Drive a culture of safety and quality before production.
- Have the ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and public.
- Have the ability to provide direction, training, lead discussions and conduct presentations with team.
- Develops strategic and operational plans, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through, and commitment to quality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to operate computer systems including: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Internet Explorer).
- Excellent organizational, planning, project management and follow-up skills.
- Have a hands-on leadership style - leading by example.
- Must want an environment where everyone Works Hard while Having Fun!
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Health & Safety or Engineering or related field.
- 2 + years of EHS experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Previous training development and delivery experience required.
- Strong knowledge of requirements of CalOSHA, OSHA, San Diego Wastewater, SD APCD, SD Fire, SD DEH, DOT, DOSH, and other regulatory agencies.
- Experienced in problem-solving methods including Process Improvement, Risk Assessment and Root Cause Analysis.
* Yearly Bonus Potential: $14k
Cutwater Spirits offers competitive pay, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Compensation package includes paid time off, holidays, and ability to participate in company benefit programs (health, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and 401k).
If you are a smart, dedicated person that gets excited about being a part of a growing organization and building something truly special, this might be the right position for you.
If you think you have what it takes to be our Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
, please send your resume to: jobs@CutwaterSpirits.com.
Company DescriptionFrom the band of liquid pioneers behind Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits, one of the most successful beer brands in history. Early in our brewing tenure, curiosity and creativity drew us to explore the art of distilling. The result is a diverse and award-winning
family of spirits that's become the foundation for Cutwater. Building on the tradition with our minds wide open to the unconventional, the Cutwater crew is committed to bringing quality, ingenuity and integrity to the world of spirits.
At Cutwater we are dauntless spirits. We make whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, liqueur, mixers, canned cocktails, and beyond. We're always focused on the horizon, the road ahead. We're just hardwired that way. Armed with some heavy experience, hard earned awards, and boundless energy, we're charging ahead to carve out our place in the global spirits industry. We invite all who share our passion to join us on the journey.
Cutwater is always focused on the horizon, the road ahead. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.