Routine Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday, Maximum 16 weeks
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Basic Microsoft Office suite software competence (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn new software applications as needed.
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work outside and with homeowners.
- Ability to follow directions and perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be a Registered Environmental Health Specialist in the State of Ohio
- Must have earned a Bachelor's Degree in a natural science or related field, and previous experience in environmental health, or an equivalent combination of training, education, and/or experience.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required.
- Drug screen and background check will be required.