Product ManagerOrganization : Digital - Remote MA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?Position Description
Climate change is not some far off problem; it is happening here, it's happening now, it's happening to all of us. Do you want to be part of a team that's urgently moving to address this problem and leave a better planet for future generations?
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead an area of our product that guides companies on their decarbonization journey. You'll leverage your natural leadership, technical expertise, attention to detail, collaborative attitude, analytical mindset, and passion for sustainability to make a real impact on our world.IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development, to launch and iteration.
- Partner with engineering, design, customers, and stakeholders to define business needs, requirements, and feature roadmaps.
- Communicate and evangelize the product roadmap (and changes) to stakeholders.
- Define and test hypotheses.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have 1-2 years of Product Management experience, or related field
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren't afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You have a strong passion for sustainability, renewable energy, and/or carbon management.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- You're self-motivated with an appetite for a startup environment that is evolving rapidly
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.