- Maintain and monitor environmental control systems to insure that the proper compliance measures are in effect to avoid potential liabilities at the facility.
- Establish appropriate action plans to resolve existing and/or potential compliance issues and monitor implementation to insure that regulatory requirements are in compliance with facility standards.
- Develop, implement, and provide guidance on all compliance programs and update standard facility practices to meet the needs of the facility(s).
- Performs quality assurance and control of RCRA inspection forms to determine accuracy and develops trend analysis data of pertinent issues.
- Coordinates facility preparation for audits and assessments by federal, state, and local agencies to insure appropriate compliance with established regulatory requirements.
- Assists transportation and other related personnel in explaining the proper course of action to be taken with respect to compliance issues in the relocation and moving of hazardous waste materials.
- Provides appropriate research and investigation to support the development of existing and/or potential environmental policies as determined by management or required by federal, state, or local governmental agencies.
Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Chemistry or a related discipline with 2 to 4 years in the hazardous waste industry or related work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.