Overview:American Foods Group, LLC.
is searching for our new Information Technology Project Manager
to join the rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI. As a crucial member of the I.T. Project Management Office, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
As the American Foods Group Information Technology Project Manager
, you will:
- Lead cross-functional projects, typically (but not exclusively), involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring, and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Own the overall delivery of the project process during initiating, planning, executing, and closing of projects.
- Work with the project requesters & Process Owners to ensure Project Line of Sight.
- Receive and evaluate the Projects Business Case.
- Manage the daily activities of the project work.
- Facilitate the project processes outlined in American Foods Group's project management methodology.
- Ensure the Client/Organization and Process roles define the project expectations and product.
- Produce a project Charter that identifies project Success Criteria.
- Identify major project deliverables and all teams involved in delivering them.
- Establish governance appropriate for the size and complexity of the project.
- Generate a budgetary amount for achieving the project Success Criteria (scope, schedule, cost, risk, resource).
- Facilitate decomposition of the Success Criteria into Project Requirements, then Deliverables and then Tasks.
- Produce a sequence set of deliverables with input from the team that will guide project execution.
- Identify and assigns resources to tasks.
- Obtain the process Owner's commitment to the plan.
- Control the project's daily activities.
- Report project status and variances.
- Lead the project change process.
- Oversee the building a product that delivers the needed results.
- Ensure quality measures are being met for products being delivered.
- Conduct lessons learned and produces a ranked recommendations list.
- Complete the project closeout checklist and scorecard.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the field or related area.
- Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certification(s) in area of specialty.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in area of specialty.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in project management (documenting, project tracking, and management reporting).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven demonstrated leadership ability.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field.
- Excellent planning, organizational abilities, and keen attention to detail.
- Strong aptitude for both business and technical perspectives.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization and cross functional departments.
- Effectively leads and coordinates with other team members and with employees throughout the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Summary:American Foods Group, LLC
is a privately held beef processing company headquartered in Green Bay, WI. As the 5th largest beef processing company in the U.S. we employ over 4,500 employees, ship over 5 million pounds of beef every day, and have facilities throughout the Midwest. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done.
What we offer:
Check Out the Green Bay, WI Area!
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health and Wellness Clinic, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Long & Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a stunning Wisconsin city on the bay of Lake Michigan. Green Bay is known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, the smallest city to host a National Football League team known as the Green Bay Packers, and the area boasts a progressive atmosphere from industrial parks to shopping districts.
The area also offers:
- Arts and culture including exceptional performing arts facilities, museums and visual art galleries.
- Family fun such as the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park.
- Tours of the finest wineries & breweries, the Packers Hall of Fame, and more.
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than American Foods Group, LLC in Green Bay, Wisconsin!Â : #Sponsored