San Francisco, California
Known for its many landmarks and sightseeing destinations, San Francisco is filled with a variety of different cultures and people. Filled with images of steep streets and cable cars, San Francisco is a major hub on the west coast and sees millions of tourists yearly. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in San Francisco are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Biology Professor. The successful candidate will demonstrate an excitement for biology and a passion for teaching undergraduates, as well as for pursuing scholarly endeavors.
Biology Professor Responsibilities:
- Educational interaction with students in roles including, but not limited to, traditional instruction (lecture courses, lab courses), curriculum development, and student advising.
- Maintain intellectual integrity and strive for academic excellence in teaching
- Promote adequate standards of linguistic expression in writing and speech
- Carry out lecture, seminar, small group discussion, and responsibilities effectively
- Help present a course and/or small group discussions
- Prepare examination questions as well as grade a course or portion of course;
Biology Professor Qualifications:
- PhD in Biology or a related field is required at the time of hire
- Must have teaching experience. Preference will be given to candidates whose background is in health science, genetics, microbiology, and related fields
- Demonstrated experience in working with students from diverse cultural backgrounds and identities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to undergraduate teaching and student-centered learning
- Experience working with students of various ages and cultural, socio-economic, and educational backgrounds