HiFiBiO Therapeutics is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company. We mobilize the human immune system to combat cancer and autoimmune diseases. We are looking for a motivated PhD scientist with a strong background in Immunology, preferably in Immuno-oncology, to join our growing Disease Biology team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Disease Biology Head and the rest of the team to drive pre-clinical drug discovery programs into the clinic, leading in-vitro pharmacology efforts and coordinating the different activities required for the progression of a project from the concept to the clinic. The position will also involve identification and evaluation of new concepts in cancer and autoimmune diseases. The candidate will be experienced at making strategic decisions throughout the drug discovery process while also being able to work at the bench and collaborate cross-functionally with our various teams (protein science, in-vivo pharmacology, single cell science, bioinformatics) and external partners.Responsibilities:
The selected individual must have demonstrated, hands-on expertise in the following areas:
- Lead disease biology program efforts from target validation to clinical development; setting project strategy and generating solid data packages to support regulatory submission
- Collaborate with antibody discovery and HiFiBiO single cell platform teams to actively evaluate and select new programs for development
- Leverage learnings from competitive landscape, external collaborations, and internal data to inform current and future pipeline programs
- Serve as primary liaison between external collaborators and HiFiBiO program teams
- Mentor and cultivate the development team members and direct reports
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong background in mouse and/or human immunology. Expertise around immunomodulation modalities, including immune-stimulation, checkpoint blockade, multi-specific targeting and different immune cell biology knowledge is required
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, organizational ability, attention to detail, and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated to bring novel therapies to the clinic with a strong desire for innovation with can do attitude and will do approach
- Proactive in identifying roadblocks and seeking solutions alone or with the help of team members
- Demonstrated success leading teams and collaborating cross-functionally
Equal Opportunity Employer
- PhD in Immuno-Oncology, Immunology or similar field
- 5+ years of post-PhD experience in industry or academia
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, marital status or any other protected Federal/National, State/Province, or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
Our Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for HiFiBiO Therapeutics. To protect the interests of all parties involved, HiFiBiO will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position(s) is in place. Unsolicited resumes sent to HiFiBiO from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and HiFiBiO and do not obligate HiFiBiO in any way to pay any fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees; no response will be provided to such contact or presentation.About HiFiBiO Therapeutics
HiFiBiO is a clinical stage biotech company advancing a robust pipeline targeting both innate and adaptive immunity to treat cancer and autoimmune disease. Our proprietary and versatile DIS™ single-cell platform enables the rapid discovery of novel antibody therapeutics and predictive biomarkers through our internal development programs and strategic collaborations. Our passionate team across three continents embraces a fast-paced and engaging work environment to bring transformative medicines to patients.
Powered by JazzHR