Job DescriptionSenior Learning and Performance Management Advisor:
The Senior Learning and Performance Management Advisor position will be responsible for leading and managing the technical work related to learning, adaptive management and performance management under this contract. Among other relevant tasks, the Senior Learning and Performance Management Advisor will lead all Country Development Cooperation (CDCS) learning priorities support as requested . This work will involve design, facilitation, research, analysis and preparation of key analytical work, as well as leading consultants carrying out such tasks. This individual will assist the Mission to continue operationalizing the CDCS. Responsibilities will include supporting adaptive management and performance management aspects of the CDCS , this individual will work with the Program Office and the technical teams to continue to operationalize the PMP and support technical teams in the preparation of learning agendas in line with the current CDCS.
This individual will also participate in the design and delivery of training on MEL to Mission staff and partners, as appropriate, around adaptive management and Collaborating, Learning and Adopting (CLA) concepts and practice. This individual will co-lead the Organizational Development activities
The candidate should possess an advanced degree in a relevant field such as international development, organizational development, political science and economics, or related field and ten years of progressively experience is desired in the following areas:
- Strategy development, particularly first-hand experience in supporting program strategy development;
- Substantive experience in CLA practice area, including experience working with teams in the development of learning agendas;
- Demonstrated MEL facilitation and trainer experience, from design, to implementation and reporting;
- Strong experience in performance and adaptive management, including design and delivery of training in this area, and prior PMP development work;
- Progressively responsible, professional-level experience in organizational or action learning, development, consulting, and/or knowledge management is expected;
- Demonstrated Knowledge: Understanding of the economic, ecological, social, cultural, and political characteristics of Egypt context and development dynamics;
- Ability to quickly acquire a thorough understanding of USAID/Egypt's current CDCS DOs and programming;
- Demonstrated passion for facilitating and creating organizational learning and change, and advancing foreign aid effectiveness opportunities;
- Substantial experience facilitating organizational development sessions for both large and small groups, experience with organizational development through promoting leadership behavioral change, promoting leadership development and conducting executive coaching, as well as demonstrated experience in organizational process design and improvement, strategic planning, communications, team building, change management, organizational design, and leadership development;
- Demonstrated conversation and presentation skills that can influence decision makers, foster organizational change strategies, and implementing them within a complex organizational setting;
- Demonstrated abilities and track record in strategic, systems, and holistic thinking, managing resistance to change, and understanding of organizational culture, learning, and change management;
- Strong writing skills and ability to prepare clear, substantive reports and briefing papers in English, in a timely manner;
- Familiarity with a wide range of development issues, including but not limited to women empowerment, climate change, economic growth and job creation, workforce development;
- English language skills; and
- Arabic proficiency.
PM Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
PM Consulting Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled