Albany, New York
Albany is capital city of New York and well known for its history, culture, and entertainment districts. Albany was one of the first European settlements and much of that can still be seen in its architecture, landscapes, and buildings. Located on the banks of the Hudson River, Albany has a great mix of busy city and suburb environments to call home.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Molecular Biologist. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, curious, a team player and bring innovation in the culture of scientific discovery.
Molecular Biologist Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for scientific projects aimed at developing genome editing strategic tools, from the design to the bench work
- Collaborate with scientists and research associates to develop and implement scientific experiments using relevant molecular technologies
- Analyse experimental data, and communicate results to stakeholders in well-written reports and oral presentations
- Demonstrates well-developed knowledge of other disciplines / departments and how they function together
- Accurately records and documents results in a timely fashion
- Creates and fosters a collaborative, creative, and rigorous culture of scientific discovery
- Supervise and train junior colleagues
Molecular Biologist Qualifications:
- Ph.D or equivalent experience in an industry context, in Cell Biology or Molecular Biology, with at least 5 years of research experience
- Ability to analyze, summarize and communicate scientific data
- Ability to design and execute research plans to ensure that project requirements, timelines and deliverables are met
- Adaptability and effectively navigate changes in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, experience presenting research plans and results to internal groups as well as external collaborators is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work in a team-oriented, matrixed environment