Job DescriptionSalary: Various
NWFF Environmental is seeking ideal candidates willing to learn a life-long trade within the Umbrella of Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) field. The EH&S field is expansive and can lead to various specialties such as Industrial Tank Cleaning, Occupational Health and Safety Facility Inspections, Regulatory negotiations and client representation, Hazardous Materials Abatement, Respiratory Protection, Hazardous, and Non-Hazardous soil remediation planning, permitting, and excavation, and a multitude of other EH&S opportunities overseen by career-minded top-tier credentialed professionals.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, punctual, open-minded, ready to learn, prepared to listen, and possess the desire to work in a fast-paced, emergency response, and scheduled work environment. The candidate will also enter this profession at an entry-level level, understanding that learning is a lifelong pursuit of knowledge. Being part of a dynamic team will foster growth, additional opportunities, and a sense of camaraderie unparalleled to any other industry.
NWFF operates with five core values that drive day-to-day decision-making, employee organizational fit, and governs the way we conduct business. The five values are:
1. FAMILY FIRST
2. EMPLOYEES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASSET
3. ETHICS & INTEGRITY OVER PROFIT-ALWAYS
4. TRANSPARENCY & TENACITY DRIVE DEPENDABILITY
5. EQUALITY BETWEEN ALL EMPLOYEES AND ALL CLIENT
NWFF Environmental (NWFF) is grass-rooted in Kodiak, AK with expansion into multiple offices in Washington (3), Oregon (3), Idaho (1), and Arizona (1). Specializing in Professional, Technical, and Support Services focused on nine service lines:
1. Environmental Response (Non-Haz, Low-Haz, High-Haz)
2. Health & Safety (Audits, training, inspections, plan writing, GAP analysis)
3. Surveys & Assessments (HMBS, Lead-Based Paint, Asbestos, Universal Wastes)
4. Abatement Services (Mold, Lead, Asbestos, Rodent)
5. Disaster Continuity Planning (ICS, Training, etc.)
6. Remediation Support/Design (Chemistry, Geology, Insitu Remediation, ex-situ Remediation)
7. Regulatory Interface & Support (EPA, OSHA, DOT, State of AK, OR, WA, ID, AZ)
8. EH&S Consultancy (H&S Plans, Noise, Occupational Exposure)
9. Confined Space & Tank Specialist (Industrial tank cleaning, rescue, UST licensed worker, etc.)
NWFF's nine service lines operate within eight target markets:
2. Local/State/Federal Government
5. Tribal/Native Organizations
6. Fixed Facilities
7. Distressed Individuals
8. Commercial Entities
As a Family-First organization, NWFF offers Health Insurance, Retirement, Disability Insurance, Paid-Time-Off, Scholarships, Flexible Scheduling, and many other additional benefits that illustrate our core values . Finally, our keystone value of equality drives managers, professionals, and technicians into a position of equal ground to capture street smarts and book smarts into a diverse group of employees solving complex problems for distressed clients in a time of need. NWFF promotes a high-performing, top talent employee acquisition model which allows outside-of-the-box abilities to attract industry leaders while fostering an environment where subject matter experts can surround the novice. Finally, NWFF concentrates on business continuity to protect our staff's work/life balance. Multiple teams may work on a project that allows the client to gain various perspectives while allowing our staff to avoid burnout.
If reading this job posting gets you fired up to be part of a bigger picture, help becomes disaster managers, and calm to someone's storm, NWFF Environmental is the place for you. We will conduct all the required training to the right candidate willing to make this organization a destination, not a steppingstone.
NWFF is currently recruiting for:
Salary Range $50,000 - $90,000 (per annum)
Locations: Kodiak, AK - Tacoma, WA - Philomath, OR - Phoenix, AZ
Business Executive (Full-Time) Marketing , Sales , Business Development
Salary Range $60,000 - $100,000 (per annum)
Locations: Kodiak, AK - Tacoma, WA - Philomath, OR
Retail Sales Consultant (Full-Time - 2,000 hrs.)
Wage : $15.00/hr. - $25.00/hr.
Location: Kodiak, AK
For more information email resume. I look forward to hearing your story, goals, and aspirations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $50.00 per hour