Our client is currently seeking a BiologistThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Collect samples (field and greenhouse), perform viability assays, perform pollinations, accurately record data.
- Assist scientists in the study of pollen viability, silk health and seed production.
- Studies the basic principles of plant and animal life and the affects of varying environmental and physical conditions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Responsible for developing biologics manufacturing purification processes and for the GMP manufacturing of biologics used in clinical trials.
- Bachelors Degree. Experience 1-3 Years of Experience
- Will need to travel to the fields that are about 4-6 hours away from Chesterfield that will require overnight stays. Frequency is estimated to be about 3 trips that will last 3-4 days during summer (June - August)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com