San Diego, CA Start date:
- Contribute to development and implementation of high throughput analytical methods using quantitative PCR (qPCR), droplet digital PCR (ddPCR), ELISA, or other assays to quantify ex-vivo RNA / protein levels in multiple tissue types.
- Accurate recording of all practical work: completion of electronic lab notebook to procedure quality standards.
- Provide written and verbal communication of work in lab reports and team meetings.
- General laboratory assistance, including ordering and receiving of lab supplies, preparation of reagents, and maintaining laboratory equipment
- 1+ laboratory experience preferred
- MS degree preferred
- Hands-on experience in molecular and biochemical methods, such as isolation of RNA/DNA, preparation of protein lysates from ex-vivo tissue and/or cell cultures, reverse transcription, PCR, ELISA, or Western Blot.
- Familiar with Microsoft suite programs, analytical software associated with methods
- Experience with statistical analysis for biological assays and automation using liquid handler a plus
- Ability to adapt and exercise flexibility for changing platform needs, workflows and projects
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, multitasking, desire to learn new techniques and contribute to groundbreaking projects
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.