If you are a Scientist, Microbiology with experience, please read on!
We are a pre-IPO biotech company creating a platform to engineer phages against antibiotic resistant bacteria. Led by some of the experts in the field of phage engineering, our platform companies AI/ML to produce synthetic phages with potential benefit to patients. We are building the first end-to-end digital viral design platform.Job Title:
Scientist Job Location:
South San Francisco, CA Requirements:
Molecular cloning experience; understanding of bioinformatics; PhD in relevant field.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Take part in cutting-edge research
- Awesome hiring manager
- Great location
What You Will Be DoingAs The Scientist, Microbiology You Will
- Engineer bacteriophage genomes
- Perform assays to characterize phage-host interactions
- Isolate and characterize bacteria from clinical and environmental samples with both Illumina and Oxford Nanopore techniques
- Develop high throughput protocols for characterizing phage-host interactions
So, if you are a Scientist, Microbiology with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AC11-1682918 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alexander Charles - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.