Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 900 laboratories across 50 countries and about 55,000 staff.Job Description
The Project Manager (PM) is expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis. Responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. Other duties include monitoring budget and resources for different project aspects and advocating for additional funding or resources when necessary. Setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.Important Responsibilities For a Project Manager Include
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions or recommendations and monitor the progress of the project to avoid scope creep, keep it on schedule, and within budget.
- Creating project plans, including setting targets for milestones, and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions or recommendations when presented with multiple options when needed
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain aligned
- Communicating with executives to keep the project aligned with goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing direction and motivation
- Lead projects from planning and requirements definition through deployment and close, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation and everything else in between
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed-escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Role is M-F 8am-5pm.Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in related field
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or Sponsorship
- Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute
- If not certified, employee will be expected to obtain certification within two years in role
Minimum 3 years project management experience or equivalent preferred Proven success working with all levels of managementStrong written and verbal communication skillsStrong presentation skillsStrong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelinesLeadership skillsInterpersonal skillsDecisivenessProblem-solving skillsThe ability to delegate effectivelyStrong organization and time management skillsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.