Cambridge Isotope Laboratories has an exciting opportunity as we seek a Environmental Sales Manager to represent our Environmental, Food, Water, and Exposure Analysis product lines in North America and other geographic markets. CIL is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual who can bring a fresh approach and new ideas to drive continued sales and market growth. Come join our dynamic sales team with a proven track record of success. As the Environmental Sales Manager, you will design, implement, and execute short- and long-term sales strategies that will result in growth of sales within the territory.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., with headquarters in Tewksbury, MA, is the world's premier producer of stable isotope labeled compounds and a world leader in the field of stable isotope separations. CIL has over 675 employees with laboratories in the U.S., Canada, France and Germany. CIL is a subsidiary of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Group. For over 40 years, CIL has specialized in the development, production, and marketing of stable isotopes and chemical compounds labeled with stable isotopes. Join us for excellent career opportunities as we drive the expansion of market applications with innovative product development.Responsibilities
- Take a balanced approach to achieve sales goals and objectives via independent efforts and internal collaboration
- Willingly and enthusiastically engage in extensive customer outreach and ‘virtual' connectivity during times of limited travel, including independent prospecting, follow up on company generated leads, and networking via existing customers
- Establish rapport/relationships with existing strategic organizations as well as drive the engagement and conversion of net new customers
- Maintain a high level of technical and application competence to effectively promote CIL Environmental products in both mature and evolving application areas
- Provide ‘voice of the customer' feedback to Marketing / Product Management teams in the form of research trends, competitive activity, product performance, market conditions in addition to overall territory forecasting
- Periodic travel throughout assigned territory may be required to attend technical conferences, tradeshows, and customer meetings
- A BS in Chemistry; Biochemistry or Environmental Science; a working knowledge of a variety of analytical techniques including gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry., a plus.
- 7+ years' direct sales experience in a closely related Environmental or Analytical Chemistry consumables field with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales targets, international experience a plus.
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach to selling; must be self-motivated and driven, willing to adapt to corporate and departmental objectives.
- The ability to sell products at multiple levels within customer organizations; possesses excellent customer responsiveness and follow-through.
- Ability to communicate highly detailed sets of information effectively and accurately, in verbal and written form, related to product specifications and customer requirements.
CIL offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, health insurance with no in network deductibles, Long Term Incentives and 6% matching 401K plan.
CIL is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Learn more about us on our website: www.isotope.com
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. (CIL) is the world's leading producer of stable isotopes and stable isotope-labeled compounds. With nearly 600 employees and laboratories in four countries, CIL specializes in the process of labeling biochemical and organic compounds with highly enriched, stable (nonradioactive) isotopes of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen. Our chemists substitute common atoms (e.g., 1H, 12C, 14N, 16O) with rare, highly valued isotopes (e.g., 2H or D, 13C, 15N, 18O) so that the final product can be readily measured or traced using mass spectrometry (MS) or nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). CIL's products are utilized in laboratories, medical, government and academic research centers and health care facilities worldwide.
We are proud that CIL products have contributed to medical advancements in cancer research, new-drug development, environmental analysis, and medical diagnostic research. In the past decade, as the fields of proteomics and metabolomics have developed as leading techniques for determining biomarkers for disease presence, progression and the monitoring of therapeutic response, CIL has worked closely with industry leaders and researchers to provide the stable isotope-labeled tools needed for improved quantitation and qualification of complex biological systems.
After decades of research, stable isotopes have found their place in an ever expanding commercial scale applications in pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, flat panel displays as well as other high technology fields specifically with deuterium oxide (D2O) and deuterium gases. Pharmaceutical companies have begun to investigate deuteration of molecules that may provide advantages over their existing nondeuterated counterparts. In addition, increasing research into the potential medical advantages of new deuterated drugs is also occurring. In high technology, deuterated organic molecules and deuterium gas are commonly used in the manufacturing of microelectronics and OLEDs, which contribute to the increased lifetime of the devices.
Learn more about us on our website: www.isotope.com