A Cell and Gene Therapy Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO) client in The Woodlands, TX, is hiring a Microbiology Supervisor to join their quality control department. The Microbiology Supervisor will manage a team of three and oversee microbiology operations in the quality control lab. Daily responsibilities include environmental monitoring (EM), microbiology testing, stability testing, and must be knowledgeable in GMP guidelines. This individual will work 50% in the lab and 50% outside of the lab analyzing and documenting trends to include in quarterly reports. The Microbiology Supervisor will generate these reports and present them to the compliance team for regulatory inspections and client audits. This individual must work on site and must be vaccinated.
The salary range for this position ranges from $80,000-100,000K + bonus with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability), and a 401k program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology and 7+ years of experience OR Master's Degree in Microbiology and 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years of managerial level experience (lead/supervisor/manager)
- Experience transferring microbiology methods to a QC lab setting
- Strong knowledge of GMP regulations and requirements
- Environmental monitoring experience
- Cell and gene therapy experience
- Masters degree in Microbiology a plus