- Permits/Environmental CoordinatorSUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Under general direction, supervises and coordinates assigned environmental compliance programs TCEQ, storm water and local city permits within the Public/Paving Division for public and private construction roadway projects. Coordinates assigned activities with multiple city agency's and Texas state agency, TCEQ; and provides highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the Paving Manager and Project Managers. REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Coordinate with Paving manger to coordinate concrete batch plant air permit relocation schedule to submit in a timely manner for ongoing projects.
- Coordinate with Paving manger to submit SWPPP CNOI and CNOT.
- Conduct job site visits pre and post temporary batch plant relocation for site review and inspection.
- Conduct post water event inspection for SWPPP compliance and log.
- Submit local city permits, as applicable, in a timely manner for temporary Concrete Batch plants.
- Support Projects Managers for non-batch plant specific SWPPP projects.
- Analyze and evaluate all local, State, and Federal laws, regulations and ordinances governing assigned programs to ensure compliance.
Operational characteristics, services and activities of the assigned environmental compliance program
Modern and complex principles and practices of wastewater discharge inspection and investigation.
Principles and practices of hazardous materials management and disposal
Principles of project management.
Principles of technical writing.
Safety principles in concrete batch plant and roadway project sites.
supervision, training and performance evaluation. Pertinent Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations.
Pertinent Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations
Coordinate the organization, staffing and operational activities for assigned environmental compliance programs.
Evaluate concrete batch plant and roadway construction production, operation and maintenance practices as related to process discharge.
Interpret and explain City environmental program policies and procedures
Prepare clear and concise reports
Read, comprehend and explain complex technical documents and regulations.
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.E
ducation and Experience Guidelines
Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade supplemented by college level course work in environmental science, biology, chemistry or a related field.
Bachelor's degree preferred.Or equivelant experience.
License or Certificate:
Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver's license
(Preferred) Certification: CPESC, CESSWI
Physical Demands and Working Environment
Environment: Office and field environment; travel from site to site.
Physical: Sufficient physical ability necessary for sitting, standing and walking for prolonged periods of time; operate motorized vehicles.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.What we offer
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
GT Life InsuranceRPM xConstruction, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.