In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
- Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "can do" attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest, and professional manner
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
- Be respectful of others
- Serve as a customer technical contact for assigned and unassigned projects.
- Create and follow test plans and test procedures.
- Mentor and provide ‘on floor' technical oversight to Technicians.
- Conduct tests in accordance with industry standards, customer test plans and internal test procedures.
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated or is functionally verified for assigned and unassigned projects.
- Perform quality checks for ESL.
- Interface with and update engineering staff and upper management on status of projects.
- Assist the Department Manager with training of test technicians and engineers.
- Assist the Department Manager with research efforts / Capability Assessments.
- Provide schedules and timely responses to customers.
- Work with and support other MET personnel as needed.
- Maintaining efficient, neat and presentable facilities.
- Follow company policies and customer service standards.
- Support laboratory audits.
- Maintain laboratory cleanness.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Proven success within the environmental testing industry 3+ years
- Dynamics and vibration testing
- Reliability, Environmental Testing
- Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- College Degree or 4 year of related experience
- Ability to follow mechanical and electrical setup diagrams/instructions
- Basic understanding of physics, electricity and electronics
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and use scissor lifts to mount devices, such as antennas
- Ability to safely use power tools and perform light machining
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays