Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Contributes as part of a small team of scientists towards the development/optimization, and qualification of analytical methods to be used in support of biological therapeutic product release and characterization testing in a compliance-based environment
- 90% Method development, qualification and process supporting related work, as well as associated protocol/report documentation and presentations; may include technology transfer activities, regulatory support, and possible project team participation
- 10% Analytical testing
- Independently executes method development for: elucidation and monitoring of functional properties of protein therapeutics and the quantitation of process- and product-related impurities
- Master's degree in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Pharmaceutical concentration with some demonstrated experience with cell-based assays or 2 years of demonstrated work experience with cell-based assays with a Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience working with sterile cell culture and execution of cell-based and plate based immunological methods. Preferably experience with one or more of following methods: Bioassay, ELISA, Octet protein binding assays, Host Cell Protein assays, Activity and Binding assays
- Experience in high throughput technologies and automated liquid handling systems - TECAN, Hamilton is a plus
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMP/GLP, safety and regulatory requirements
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lexington, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays