Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins SF Analytical Laboratories is searching for an entry level Microbiologist to support release testing of pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and personal care products in Horsham, PA.Responsibilities
- Ability to perform microbiological assays such as Microbial Limits Test (MLT), Water Analysis, Environmental Monitoring
- Ability to perform and document all test data in accordance with cGMPs and internal SOPs
- Perform data entry into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Ability to maintain laboratory environment (cleaning and sanitizing workspaces, consumables inventory, media inventory, etc.)
- Document equipment performance data to ensure compliance with operational specifications
- Perform routine maintenance and qualifications of laboratory equipment
- Assist in media preparation and glassware washing as required
- Peform other duties as required
- A Bachelor's degree in life science, or other related degree
- At least 0-1 year related laboratory experience, school or industry
- Authorization to work in the US without restriction or sponsorship
- Ability to read procedures and follow written instructions
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel, Power Point and other applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lfit approximately 25 lbs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.