Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Use of proper handling procedures and aseptic technique.
- Perform all functions relating to sample preparation through sample completion.
- Perform confirmation work.
- Provide training on applications as needed.
- Perform project work as needed.
- Able to troubleshoot work.
- Create and revise forms, work instructions or SOP's with guidance.
- Document work and maintain laboratory records.
- Plan for assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Facilitates the work flow for other microbiologists in the lab
- Reviews sample login prior to samples testing being initiated in the lab
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 year applicable degree
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time.
- Work may require lifting of weights of up to 40 lbs.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work as required.
- May include second shift work.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens.
Position is full-time, Variable, based on customer need. Currently, 11:00a-8:00p. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Wenatchee, WA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays