Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Â In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚¬ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Performs environmental and/or utility monitoring and sampling as a primary function.
- Performs routine and non-routine inspection of media fill samples (AOQ/APV), collection and/or testing of media, final product, validation-related, and critical utility samples according to SOPs.
- Receives, quarantines, and stores purchased microbiological media pending laboratory release.
- Monitors bio hazardous waste and coordinates its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities.
- Reviews and issues Environmental Notifications based on raw data, and validated electronic data acquisition systems.
- Reviews Environmental monitoring and conducts analysis and data trending
- Supports testing of solid oral dosage, packaging component testing, raw material and sterile product testing.
- Troubleshoots standard instrumentation/test methods.
- Performs activities in support of final product release testing (e.g. tests applicable for endotoxin, sterility, and particle isolation) and raw material testing (e.g. media growth promotion) where required.
- Performs activities in support of environmental monitoring including surface viable air, non-viable air and personnel monitoring.
- Performs activities in support of bioburden testing of water and product; and viable/non-viable particles, moisture testing of compressed gases/air
- Leads training activities and ensures qualification of team.
2+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree, or degree in related field
Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry
Prior lab experience
Good Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis.
Basic Knowledge of general Environmental Monitoring activitiesAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Branchburg, NJ are encouraged to apply.
What Happens Next
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Our people are the backbone of what we do, so it's incredibly important we find the right individuals to join us. As a potential new recruit you'll be invited to meet the team in the form of an assessment centre or a staged interview process dependent on the role and it's requirements, this will give you the opportunity to see what working for Eurofins is really like and enable us to get you know your key skills and strengths.Your data
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.Closing Date
We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.