Job DescriptionEnvironment, Health, & Safety Manager
Tegra Medical, is looking to fill the position of Environment, Health and Safety Manager. This individual who have full responsibility for the Franklin and Dartmouth facilities and would also oversee our Mississippi and Costa Rica locations. The EHS Manager provides leadership and guidance for all employees to continuously improve the safety and health metrics, by engaging and interacting with all employees in our locations. The Environment, Health, & Safety Manager will be responsible for programs and practices that ensure the safety, health and environment for the Franklin and Dartmouth offices. Implementing sustainability strategies to support the group environmental goals is another important part of this position.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The EHS Manager position is responsible for developing, planning, coordinating and directing environmental and health/safety activities to ensure employee engagement, regulatory compliance and implement the EHS management system to protect human health and the environment.
- Implementation and development of ISO14001 standard, as well as performing the internal Audit ISO14001/45001
- Responsible for EHS documents maintained in Business Management System
- Planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization and process owner of defined EHS processes, group and division targets.
- Conduct Sustainability / Safety Risk analysis
- Determine, implementation, reporting and monitoring of defined EHS key performance indicators.
- Member of Peer Group EHS. Communication and reporting for the group
- Consulting the Division on EHS and conducting training Steering and updating of the "Green" projects (Sustainability)
- Reporting environmental data for internal and external stake holders
- Maintain compliance for material (REACH/RoHS/US Conflict Minerals Law / other)
- Ongoing monitoring of legislative developments in the field of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and cooperation with authorities
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, ANSI and EPA regulations and reporting requirements.
- Proven track record in the implementation of sustainability projects
- Out of the box thinking and creativity for sustainability improvements Execution, attention to detail, initiative, conflict resolution, customer focus, collaboration, building ownership and commitment, establishing direction, drive for change, getting organizational support, tenacity.
- Demonstrated professional with passion for change and relentless focus on execution.
- Must be highly organized; able to prioritize and meet target dates in a very fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving and human relations skills
- Results driven and accountable for actions.
- Ability to work independently yet sees others as partners and essential team members.
- Sound leadership coaching skills; investigation skills.
- Knowledge of the ISO14001/45001 standard
- BS in Safety Science or related field with at least 4+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
- CSP or ASP credential preferred
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision and RX insurance
- HSA and FSA spending accounts
- Apprenticeship programs and Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Company paid Life insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long term disability
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick days
- 10 paid Holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Pet Insurance
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer