TESMO is a Los Angeles based full service Amazon channel management agency
. We work primarily with medium-to-large consumer products companies in the US and Canada.
Our services include:
- Amazon 3P Strategy and Advisory
- Competitive Analysis, Market Share, and Market Research
- Inventory Planning and Forecasting
- FBA Shipment Creation
- Listing Creation and Optimization
- Listing Monitoring and Correction
- A+ Content Creation and Optimization
- Enhanced Product Images: Content & Design
- Amazon Store Setup and Management
- Advertising Management
- Review Monitoring and Management
- External Traffic Advisory
- FBA Customer Service
- Proactive Account Health Monitoring
- Unauthorized Seller Monitoring and Identification
- Financial and Inventory Reporting
TESMO has been around for 11+ years and manage eCommerce and digital marketing efforts for an eclectic collection of consumer products companies. We're deeply passionate about both our clients as well as an in-house brand we've developed.
As for us, we're a dynamic, rapidly evolving group of talented people who value the heck out of our employees, and understand your key importance to our growth and continued success. We're the right work environment if you're smart, responsible, hard-working, want a workplace that values you, and want to develop your skills.
Our culture...we're pretty heavy on geek. Passions range from:
Board games (Catan, Small World, Betrayal etc.), eSports (some are huge fans of Blizzard), comics, cool and interesting documentaries, Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR, GOT (before the final season), Harry Potter, anime, manga, nerd culture, Dr. Who, etc. Nearly everyone can give a proper answer to: "Who'd win in this Epic Rap Battle: Gandalf or Dumbledore."
Nearly everyone has a pretty wicked sense of humor. Actually, make that everyone.
TESMO is an EOS company and is growing and scaling the company based on EOS principles. Job Responsibilities:
We're deeply passionate about our clients, and the work we do. We're looking for a Director of Client Operations
to manage our client operations team. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing delivery of our full suite of services to clients
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve client Amazon objectives (sales, profit, new customers, or other)
- Leadership and management of the client operations team. The growing team includes these managerial seats:
- Demand Planning/ Account Health
- Account Management
Achieving and maintaining 90% client satisfaction (measured quarterly)Achieving and maintaining 90% employee satisfaction Ideal Candidate
- B.A/ B.S required.
- 7 - 10 years of experience required
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor. Life is short, we should enjoy it.
- A genuine commitment to other people, and to the success of the organization.
- A commitment to learning and personal growth, developing your own skillset over time.
Powered by JazzHR