This leader in personalized medicine and immunotherapies is seeking a motivated Senior or Principal Scientist, with strong understanding and skills in computational biology. This role will conduct research, data mining to understand and prioritize data from immune-oncology clinical trials. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with a diverse team of cellular and molecular biologists, statisticians and software engineers.
• Developing methods and analytic tools to produce hypotheses from data sets.
• Lead Comp. Bio research projects while managing a direct report and providing analysis support to R&D teams and testing analysis methods.
• Operate and interpret large volume of cellular profiling data, as part of internal/external scientific studies
• Provide and deliver scientific research data in a clear manner.
• Possess the ability to productively work independently and deliver on project schedules.
• Ph.D. in Computational biology, Bioinformatics, or other related fields
• At least 2 years of relevant biotech/pharma experience
• Genomics background and working knowledge of either NCBI, TCGA, or UCSC Genome Browser