Eagle Machining, LLC is a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier for the Automotive Industry.
We are looking for an experienced EH&S Manager to join our team!
The primary function of this position is to coordinate and promote policies and programs to provide a safe and healthy workplace free from recognized hazards and to help ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state EH&S regulations.
- Walk around audits
- Responding to employee complaints, recommendations and suggestions
- Identifies environmental, safety, and health hazards and directs appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Review and recommend work methods with regard to improved ergonomics
- Review and maintain all MSDS's
- Monitor hazardous material handling and usage
- Recommend new chemicals and personal protection equipment, adequacy of ventilation, air quality and noise levels throughout the manufacturing facilities.
- Properly document recordable accidents per OSHA requirements
- Participate in the accident investigation and follows up to ensure corrective action is taken to prevent recurrence
- Insures adequate number of trained safety team members for each location
- Routinely facilitate meetings with the Safety Teams.
- Collaborate with appropriate personnel to develop, present, and/or document required OSHA, Safety, EPA, and DOT training; to develop and maintain TS-16949 and ISO-4000 procedures/work instructions.
• Medical, Vision, Dental and HSA offered
• PTO and vacation time
• Competitive starting salary
• Great opportunity with tons of growth! Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status