aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve
available resources, and replenish them. In 2020, the Veolia group supplied 95 million people with drinking water and 62 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 43 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 47 million metric tons of waste.
With nearly 200,000 employees worldwide, be part of a team that provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute directly to the sustainable development and competitiveness of people, businesses and industry.Job Description
We have a current opportunity for an Environmental Specialist II, with the ability to move up in the
organization. This position provides hazardous and nonhazardous waste management services to our
- Responsibilities include manifesting, packaging of materials, spill response, labeling of packages/drums,
- loading/unloading trucks, coordinating transportation, and sampling/profiling material.
- Experience with hazardous waste is preferred but not required, we will train!
- We are looking for a candidate with a stable work history, strong work ethic, who are eager to learn.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Valid Driver's License
- The ability to pass a background check and drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.