About Jensen Precast
A position at Jensen Precast isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an exciting and diverse environment and meet interesting people. We offer serious job opportunities to those who are looking to build a career in a stable and growing environment.
Founded in 1968, Jensen Precast has grown to be one of the largest independently owned precast concrete manufacturing companies in the United States. We design and manufacture standard and custom precast concrete products to meet small to large-scale infrastructure demands. Proudly made in the USA, Jensen Precast products are used in electric, gas and water utilities, telecommunications, highway construction, retaining walls, stormwater detention and infiltration, rainwater harvesting, onsite wastewater, sewage applications, agriculture, landscaping, and more. To learn more about Jensen Precast, visit www.jensenprecast.com.
Come join the Jensen Precast team and start building for your future now!
Why make Jensen Precast your career choice?
- The culture - everybody matters!
- Jensen Precast pays a competitive wage with annual pay increases.
- We offer a comprehensive and affordable health plan including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for you and your family.
- Also, there is a healthy 401(k) match to boost your long-term savings.
The EH&S Manager is based out of our Lockeford, CA plant and plays a key role in establishing a safety culture for multiple operations in California's Central Valley. The selected candidate will manage a lot of priorities including developing short- and long-term improvement strategies and collaborating closely with managers on safety issues and training programs.
- Provide direction on improvement strategies and feedback on safety performance to the plants management team and supervisors on an on-going basis.
- Analyze data from incident history, behavioral observations, hazard reports, and plant audits to identify plant performance trends to determine and create plant performance improvement strategies.
- Collect and analyze data from our safety programs including reviewing incident reports, hazard reports, near-hit reports, and non-routine tasks.
- Conduct housekeeping audits and risk assessment audits.
- Manage and facilitate plant safety education programs by conducting new hire orientations, ensuring all necessary regulatory and Company safety management programs are reviewed.
- Develop and administer safety training presentations covering OSHA compliance, the Company's management programs, and cultural/behavioral change processes.
- Manage the environmental program to ensure compliance with State and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated history of excellence in EH&S leadership in an industrial environment, manufacturing preferred. Other desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, occupational health and safety, or related field.
- 3+ or more years of experience leading, mentoring, and coaching in manufacturing organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at presenting training materials at all levels of the Company.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and management skills.
- Strong ethics and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams to achieve program and project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to compile and analyze basic data and develop metrics.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Company DescriptionJensen Precast is among the largest independently owned precast concrete companies in the United States. Since 1968 we have grown our business through successful relationships between the contractors we sell to, the engineers who specify us, and the communities which use our products.
We design and manufacture standard and custom precast concrete products to meet infrastructure needs for electric, gas, water, and telecom utility distribution, highway construction, retaining walls, wastewater, stormwater, and sewer applications.