Ken's Beverage, a premier provider of beverage equipment, installation, service, preventive maintenance, project deployment and water filtration systems is now a part of Pentair Commercial Services. At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world's water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for an Environmental Health & Safety Leader to join our team, located in Plainfield, Illinois. As the EH & S Leader, you will oversee the safety program for 31 offices, supporting over 300 employees and monitor our fleet of over 350 vehicles. Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers will be the keys to success in the EH & S role.
- Perform job site analysis, determining employee exposure, and instituting safe work procedures.
- Promote safety throughout the organization by conducting regular and consistent training.
- Perform safety audits, developing preventative measures and practices, documenting findings, and implementing corrective actions.
- Conduct accident investigations and facilitating the return to work program.
- Maintain fleet and driver information records
- Manage the fleet to ensure compliance with all government laws, regulations and license requirements
- Manage daily activities related to injury management and Workman Compensation issues.
- Investigate all injury/vehicle accidents to determine cause and means to prevent reoccurrence.
- Report Workman Compensation and automobile accidents to proper authorities and fully documenting the incidents.
- Maintain local offices to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
- Pay competitively
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in proven best practices
- Offer health benefits & coaching
- Support your long-term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Offer employee discounts
- Protect you with life insurance and other options
- Provide a company vehicle if eligible
- Tell you more about all the great benefits - just ask!
- Two (2) years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of experience and training in Safety and OSHA regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Safety Management, Occupational Health & Safety or similar field of study and zero (O) years of experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentation/report writing).
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Skilled in Safety standards, concepts, practices, and procedures is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups and all levels of the organization.
- Fleet experience highly preferred but not required. We will train
- Ability to travel to Branch locations 65% to 70% of the time.
- Valid state issued driver's license
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer