SG360 is a leading provider of direct marketing solutions. We utilize multiple printing technologies that are subject to, federal, state, and local environmental regulations. Areas within the scope of these regulations include air permits, hazardous waste management, storm water management, sewage and waste control, local noise ordinances, etc.
We are seeking an Eenvironmental Engineer that can help formalize our environmental compliance efforts and assure that SG360 follows all regulations. This position reports to the VP of Corporate Engineering, EHS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain air quality management systems that comply with air permits and air regulations
- Generate environmental reports as per federal and state regulations
- Interface with different regulatory agencies, prepare needed documentation, schedule required testing, and provide any necessary, additional follow-up documentation
- Report environmental incidents to plant management, including mishaps such as internal spills, external releases, potential permit non-compliances, and upcoming regulatory inspections
- Lead or support the preparation and negotiation of various environmental permit applications
- Review stormwater management practices for municipal, industrial, and construction stormwater programs
- Stay current with air, water and waste regulations as defined by state and federal laws
- Provide assistance and job training to team members as needed
- Oversee waste management and pollution control activities
- Assess potential environmental risks and develop mitigation plans
- Analyze root causes of environmental incidents and propose corrective action plans
- Review environmental regulations and determine whether they're being applied properly
- Perform regular site surveys for environmental compliances
- Apply for federal and state grants if available
- Review and make recommendations to enhance sustainability programs.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental engineering or a related field, such as civil, chemical, or general engineering
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Interaction with clients and regulatory agencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
- Ability and willingness to travel to all facilities (Broadview and Wheeling)
° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. SG360
° will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative.