High Growth, Pre-IPO Company In Stealth Mode
Join a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies that will push the boundaries in the clinical, life sciences research and therapeutic fields. We are well-funded by global top-tier investors, including venture capital firms and growth equity investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 200 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Play an important role in the development and commercialization of technology and products that will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease and transform large industries.
We are searching for motivated Interns to join our Molecular Biology team!
Our intern program offers students real-life hands-on experience, coaching, mentoring and networking opportunities. You will gain experience working in a wet lab environment in the fields of chemistry, molecular biology, reagent manufacturing and quality control that will give you the opportunity to work with seasoned scientists and to gain hands-on industry experience in a stealth mode startup. Experience what it's like to work in a company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technology and products that will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease.
This internship also offers a priority to be considered for next year's full-time hires for class of 2023 graduates.How You'll Contribute
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Work in a fast-paced cross-functional, technologically advanced corporate environment in an internship program focused on developing individuals capable of pursuing careers in biotech
- Improve your industry knowledge through a collaborative work environment
What To Include When You Apply
- Currently a student in an accredited degree program pursuing a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or closely related disciplines
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.00 or higher
- Ability to work onsite (+30 hours per week), including one day on the weekend for at least 8 weeks during summer 2022
- Previous hands-on lab experience (school or industry) is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
- Great work ethic and an enthusiasm for problem-solving
- Good presentation, writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Resume (PDF)
- Unofficial academic transcripts
- Cover letter should include:
- Description of your relevant experience and qualifications
- The specific field you are interested in, if applicable
- List your availability for the internship (start date and end date)
- Expected graduation year
- How you found out about the internship
We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.