Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with strong employee engagement and environment that fosters continuous improvement. You will provide leadership and oversight for Health Safety Environment & Facilities (HSE&F), activities and performance for the Minneapolis, MN by establishing strong working relationships with site leadership team and the employees. You will report directly to the Minneapolis, MN leader or functional leader. You will be a key leader with the Minneapolis, MN location directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
· Implements HSE&F standards
· Provide technical assistance
· Site compliance reviews
· Strong MOS administration
· Advocates HOS behaviors
· Effective coach and role model
· Deploys safety initiatives
· Measures key HSEF metrics
· Drives standard work
· Ensures compliance standards
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of leadership experience
· Due to contractual requirements, must be a US Citizen
· Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities as a Degree
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
· Record of progressive HS&E experience
· Working knowledge of basic computer skills
· Significant experience in HSE&F field
· Progressive experience in Facilities programs
· Experience in successfully leading a team
· Lean/six sigma experience
JOB ID: HRD163805
Category: Health, Safety & Environment
Location: 2600 Ridgway Pkwy,Minneapolis,Minnesota,55413,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.