Gastroenterology physician job in Colorado : Gastroenterology with Hepatology- Colorado Rocky Mountains
Exceptional Earning Potential, Flexible Schedule
Only 40 miles from Aspen
This community health system is seeking additional gastroenterologists to join its team of committed and compassionate providers. Physicians in the group enjoy a great quality of life, extensive benefits, and unlimited earning potential. Apply today to join the region's trusted resource for digestive health!
* Hospital employed opportunity with competitive base salary and sign-on bonus
* Join a group of collegial physicians in an established Gastroenterology and Hepatology practice
* Hepatology fellowship is preferred but not required
* Quality of life position with a flexible schedule with only 7 days of call per month
* Quick ramp-up time- Be busy immediately with existing patients and community referrals
* 6 weeks of PTO, tuition assistance, retirement with matching, flex spending account, full health benefits, and more!
* Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
* Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located within an hour's drive of Vail and Aspen, this is not your average mountain town! Glenwood Springs is a town famous for its water- from the two rivers that flow through it, and the world's largest mineral hot springs pool, to the beautiful mountain lake that sits high above the city- Glenwood Springs is the land of water!
* Where world-famous hot springs meet year-round outdoor adventures! No matter what you want to do, Glenwood Springs is bound to have something perfect for you to enjoy!
* Enjoy miles of Gold Medal fishing, hike the perfect trail, raft the Colorado River, or ski at Sunlight Mountain Resort- there's no shortage of things to do!
* Experience farm-to-table eateries, award-winning breweries, live music shows, and more! This historic town beckons with top-notch entertainment, arts &culture, and an outstanding dining scene.
* An explosion of job growth and new businesses, Glenwood Springs has an influx of young professionals in outdoor education, forestry, culinary, and hospitality.
* Glenwood Springs offers a full range of learning options including public schools, private institutions, as well as 2-year and 4-year colleges.
Job ID: JN
Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.