RT Environmental Services, Inc. is looking for experienced Environmental Scientists, Geologists, and Engineers to join our team at the Senior Management level. RT has been providing environmental consulting/engineering services to our clients since 1988 and has been under new ownership since 2020. RT is a growing firm, and opportunities for growth and advancemENVent within the company are always available. RT maintains offices in Canonsburg (Western) and King of Prussia (Eastern) Pennsylvania, and in Bridgeport, New Jersey. We are currently looking for qualified individuals in all offices. RT offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, a 401K retirement plan with guaranteed company match, bonus potential, and paid seminar & education expenses, etc.
- A working knowledge of technical environmental regulations with particular focus in Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey
- Professional licenses/certifications such as P.G., P.E., LSRP or pursuit of such licensing,
- Experience in scope development and management of complicated environmental investigation and remediation projects,
- Ability to develop scopes of work and technical proposals for clients, as well as the ability to communicate with clients regarding results and next steps for complicated remedial projects,
- Ability to manage, direct, and mentor junior staff,
- Ability to review employee technical reports for submittal to clients
- Extensive experience in preparation of remedial phase reports for sites with impacted soil and/or groundwater,
- Ability to multi-task, as well as successfully manage projects and staff in a sound technical and financial manner,
- Demonstration of a particular and refined expertise, or niche, within the environmental consulting field
Candidates for Senior Management will have specific experience within the environmental consulting industry and 10+ years of experience with required prior experience in project management. Professional licenses and certifications, and/or the pursuit of such, are required for Senior Management. Candidates for Senior Management will be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff, nurture the firms existing client relationships, and establish/develop relationships with new clients. Candidates for Senior Management will successfully multi-task and ensure excellent quality of deliverables and client service.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, and candidates for Senior Management will be eligible for participation in Manager Bonus Programs, receipt of discretionary bonuses, stock ownership, and other executive and performance-based benefits. RT Environmental Consulting does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.