San Francisco, California
Known for its many landmarks and sightseeing destinations, San Francisco is filled with a variety of different cultures and people. Filled with images of steep streets and cable cars, San Francisco is a major hub on the west coast and sees millions of tourists yearly. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in San Francisco are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Molecular Biologist. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, curious, a team player and bring innovation in the culture of scientific discovery.
Molecular Biologist Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for scientific projects aimed at developing genome editing strategic tools, from the design to the bench work
- Collaborate with scientists and research associates to develop and implement scientific experiments using relevant molecular technologies
- Analyse experimental data, and communicate results to stakeholders in well-written reports and oral presentations
- Demonstrates well-developed knowledge of other disciplines / departments and how they function together
- Accurately records and documents results in a timely fashion
- Creates and fosters a collaborative, creative, and rigorous culture of scientific discovery
- Supervise and train junior colleagues
Molecular Biologist Qualifications:
- Ph.D or equivalent experience in an industry context, in Cell Biology or Molecular Biology, with at least 5 years of research experience
- Ability to analyze, summarize and communicate scientific data
- Ability to design and execute research plans to ensure that project requirements, timelines and deliverables are met
- Adaptability and effectively navigate changes in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, experience presenting research plans and results to internal groups as well as external collaborators is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work in a team-oriented, matrixed environment