Our client is currently seeking a MIDWEST Principal/Senior Environmental Consultant Requirements:
An industry leader with a reputation for excellence in providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors and geographies, is seeking Senior or Principal
level professionals to apply technical leadership and guidance in ONE (or more) of the following practice areas including:
· Environmental/Civil Engineering
· PFAS and Emerging Contaminant Consulting
· Site Remediation, including licensed professionals
· Vapor Intrusion, mitigation, and management
· Ecological services, including various mitigation credit offset programs
· Water resources planning & management
· Air Quality
· Sustainability/ESG consulting
· Acid mine reclamation and remediation
· Renewable and alternative energy site planning and permitting
· Climate change and carbon credits and offsets
· Brownfields services for developers and legal firms
· Environmental compliance services (e.g., Tier II reporting, TRI reporting, waste, stormwater)OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
· Must work in a collaborative environment with other business development, sector, program, and operational leaders. Team Player mentality is essential.
· Willingness to travel as needed to support business needs.
· A Bachelor's degree or higher (preferred) in chosen field or discipline.
· A proven record of accomplishment with client development and revenue generation -- as well as have established industry and regulatory contacts.
· 15+ years of service line leadership experience.
· 5+ years of experience generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, and meeting sales goals.
· Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills.
· Professional certification or license is a major plus. (PE, PG, CPG, PhD, LSRP, LEP, LSP, etc.).Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com