Job DescriptionPosition: Senior Environmental Professional
Requisition Number: 2022-2440-01
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a Senior Environmental Professional to join our team in Tampa, Florida.Position Overview:
The Senior Environmental Professional will perform and manage technical environmental projects supported by a dedicated team for a diverse client base of manufacturing, municipal, retail and developer projects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as an industry leader in providing environmental services, prospecting and scheduling face-to-face meetings with key decision makers and influencers within the Tampa area A/E/C, manufacturing, education, municipal, and/or health-care industries resulting in qualified opportunities. Current involvement and visibility within Tampa area professional organizations, industry associations, civic groups and/or local associations for economic and business growth is desired.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key leader in driving the strategic growth of S&ME's Tampa market for Environmental Services;
- Work directly with clients to understand business needs and deliver solutions;
- Show a commitment to providing technical excellence and profitable project management;
- Manage the technical, financial, and client relationship aspects of a variety of environmental projects in the local market;
- Collaborate with S&ME's Business Development group to guide the local growth plan, ensuring consistency in market strategy, client outreach and promotion of S&ME services;
- Mentor mid-level and junior level professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental sciences, geology, or a related professional degree;
- Professional Registration (PE/PG) in the state of Florida
- 10+ years' related environmental experience required;
- Experience with hazardous waste, air, stormwater, wastewater, and landfills preferred;
- Working knowledge of NEPA and related environmental related laws and policies is considered a plus;
- Experience in A/E/C industry client and project management, marketing and business development is required;
- Proven track record of project management excellence in leadership, meeting client requirements, client relationship management and achieving goals;
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent motivational skills;
- Commitment to deadlines, budgets and teamwork with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.EOE including disability/vetsVEVRAA Federal Contractor Job Posted by ApplicantPro