We are VERDANTAS
Consider a unique opportunity to join a respected group of professionals with significant breadth and depth of experience at a company with comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure capabilities. Verdantas is an innovative environmental engineering and consulting firm with excellent, long-term client relationships providing informed, efficient, and sustainable solutions for clients across the US. Together, our extended reach for our client's projects and the ability to tap into our wealth of technical and client experience enable us to consistently deliver value-added services that exceed our client's expectations. Be a part of, and help shape the growth of our company while contributing to healthy communities, by making a lasting, positive impact on society.
We are seeking an Environmental Project Manager (PM)
to join our team in the Northeast Areaand can be located in our Middletown, CT, Manchester, NH, or Littletown, MA offices
Verdantas is actively growing throughout the Northeast. Come join a strong group of agile, strategically-minded consultants and support our existing workload of a diverse portfolio of projects for our existing clients. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of due diligence assessment, environmental monitoring, and reporting activities with full responsibilities for multiple projects for a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate, industrial, institutional, and public sector clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, junior staff, clients and vendors to develop scopes of work, written proposals, and final deliverables.
- Managing field and peer staff, subcontractors, client representatives, and other stakeholders to develop and meet project schedules and milestones, manage project financial performance, and bring projects to successful completion.
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
- A sense of pride, ownership and commitment to contributing to high quality end results for our clients.
- 5-10 years of experience in site investigation, conceptual model development, and remediation
- Understanding of state and Federal environmental regulatory frameworks in the Northeast; experience in ASTM/AAI transactional due diligence
- Experience with proposal preparation
- B.S. degree within geology, environmental engineering or a related discipline.
- Solid technical writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with site characterization, environmental sampling techniques and methodologies (soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapor, indoor air, etc.), data analysis, remediation technologies, etc.
- Experience managing staff, subcontractors, and client representatives
- Willingness to join a growing team of consultants with a genuine commitment to our people.
Verdantas is highly supportive of personal and professional growth. Our work environment favors assertiveness, creativity, collaboration, and forward thinking, and you will join other individuals that place a high value on working hard and having fun.