Twenty7Fifty seeks a full-time Field Director/Project Manager for a data-driven advocacy operation with a statewide reach. The Field Director/Project Manager is responsible for hiring and training four coordinators to build a network of well-trained advocates capable of generating public support for numerous political issues within their assigned turf.
The employee would develop a team of coordinators to represent and work on behalf of the oil and gas industry. The client is a global leader in the natural gas & oil industry. This role will focus on leading a team of coordinators to build a broad base of bipartisan support for market-based solutions that can tackle some of the world's most pressing issues - from climate change to national security. Advocacy efforts will support work done at local, state, and federal levels on a wide range of issues. The project seeks to build lasting relationships with grassroots and grasstops stakeholders who would also be impacted by proposed legislation, regulations, or policies.
Successful candidates for this project will be part of one of the most cutting-edge operations in Ohio advocacy. Staff participating in this operation will be at the forefront of a new approach to public affairs, grasstops engagement, and grassroots advocacy.Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Sending out detailed daily priorities lists to assigned staff with goals, metrics, and assignments for the day.
- Ensuring that all staff is properly trained and consistently productive throughout the day
- Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
- Conduct extensive coaching and development with staff on best practices for volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Ensuring that all required reporting is accurate and timely and that all data is entered on time.
- Monitoring metrics including flake rate, confirmation rate, actions per shift, build & recruitment goals, and average shifts per volunteer; implementing rigorous systems to meet assigned goals associated with these metrics.
- Assisting with staff recruitment, onboarding, and training.
- Representing the client at community events and meetings when instructed.
- Other responsibilities and functions as determined by the priorities of the program.
- At least two cycles and/or years of competitive paid field experience.
- Strong knowledge of campaign CRMs
- Strong knowledge of Google products. Basic computer literacy, database skills, and access to a reliable portable computer.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment.
- Must have reliable access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.