Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environmental Professional
Location: International Location
Type of Role: Direct Hire
The Global Edge is an award-winning recruitment agency connecting projects worldwide with the industry's most talented project professionals. Our team is currently recruiting health, safety, and environmental professional for an onshore project in Saudi Arabia.
· Perform safety analysis of complex data to identify trends and recommend hazard reduction requirements and actions.
· Work independently to develop, maintain, and implement HSE programs in the field.
· Provide mentoring to junior staff in support of the HSE qualification program.
· Write expert-level and complex technical reports based on the interpretation of complex data, observations, and current regulations.
· Able to develop operational performance metrics and meet performance requirements.
· Develop, implement, and manage the department of health, safety, and environmental management system.
· Provide technical and organizational support to develop and produce high-quality analytical performance reporting mechanisms to support technical teams with continuous improvement efforts.
· Hold a bachelor's degree in Chemistry, the science of engineering. MS is preferred.
· Have a certified industrial hygienist (CIH), or certified safety professional (CSP). An experienced facilitator of qualitative and quantitative risk assessments (What-if, HAZOP, FEMA, SIL, BowTie, etc. is recommended).
· Must have a minimum of twelve years of related experience.
· Are qualified as a lead investigator in root cause analysis.
· Have advanced knowledge, and demonstrated application, of regulatory requirements related to industrial hygiene and safety in a research environment. Have knowledge and expierence implementing industrial hygiene/safety-related risk assessments and corrective actions.
· Have knowledge and application of techniques and procedures for industrial hygiene exposure assessment. (Both qualitative and quantitative), to include sampling and sampling techniques/instrumentation, sample analysis, and selection/implementation of controls.
· Able to prepare and communicate industrial hygiene/safety technical information to technical and non-technical personnel. Develop, review, and evaluate site-specific safety/health programs and requirements.
· Have knowledge and ability to apply the hierarchy of controls to evaluate and eliminate or mitigate hazards white ensuring mission success, make recommendations and improvements.
· Can conduct research, investigate alternative solutions to industrial hygiene and safety-related problems. Represent the organization and laboratory on various internal or external boards and committees.
The Global Edge Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Edge Consultants, LLC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business.