Moody and Associates, Inc is looking for a skilled, resourceful, and collaborative Assistant Project Manager
with a Geology
or Environmental Science
background to join our talented team in the Washington, PA region. You will work closely with a dedicated and experienced team on technically challenging and exciting projects. This is a dynamic position with opportunities to be challenged, contribute to project outcomes, interact routinely with clients and is designed to support your professional growth.KEYWORDS: Geology, Environmental, Leadership, Hydrogeology, Geochemistry, Project Management, Remediation, Site Investigations, Field Work Competencies: What We Are Looking For
- Experience in soil, groundwater, and vapor intrusion environmental investigations.
- Experience leading specific field tasks, analyzing field data, preparing and reviewing reports or presentations from the field data.
- Ability to demonstrate a record of achievement in relevant areas such as contaminated site investigations, site characterization/remediation, and/or preparation of plans and specifications.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills combined with the flexibility to work with shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for providing outstanding client service and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators.
- Provide guidance and mentor junior staff in technical areas to assist in the overall development of the technical capabilities of staff.
Ideal candidate should have relevant experience with a BS degree in Geology or Environmental Science. We prefer possession of a Professional License but it is not a requirement.