Accountable for generating material plans that meet customer and Kalamazoo site requirements at agreed upon inventory levels and operational budgets. Procurement and coordination of material flow to meet production requirements, with emphasis on lean methodology. Successful colleagues in this role proactively identify potential risks to this flow and effectively communicate with internal and external stake holders to problem-solve.
* Procures and coordinates the flow of multiple material types to meet production requirements, with emphasis on lean methodology.
* Proactively identifies potential risks to this flow and will effectively communicate with internal and external stake holders to resolve.
* Timely, effective and accurate artwork and BOM change management.
* Ongoing review of inventory to align to site budget targets and continuously assess opportunities to optimize inventory.
* Performs root cause analysis to identify appropriate and effective continuous improvement opportunities through the IMEx process.
* Develops appropriate metrics and action plans to ensure customer/business needs are met.
* Accurate master data maintenance through the IMEx system care process.
* Authors SOPs as required.
* Complies with all regulatory and GMP requirements.
* Works under general direction and is self-directed for actions and day to day tasks.
* Ability to work cross functionally to solve issues or to get things done to be able to run the business.
* Knowledge of applicable technical standards, techniques, principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices/standards. Focus is on leading/overseeing defined processes.
* Knowledge and demonstrated application of basic systems (SAP, Reporting and Microsoft Office applications) functionality.
* Good oral and written communication skills to communicate plans, statuses, and metrics.
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Related Fields + SAP Experience + Advanced Excel Experience
* Associate + 10 years relevant experience in Supply Chain;
* HS/GED + 15 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain
* Lean certifications and APICS certification
* Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
* Good oral and written communication skills to communicate plans, statuses and metrics to leadership and shop floor.
* Knowledge of applicable technical standards, techniques, principles, theories, concepts and Pfizer supply planning processes and industry practices/standards.
* Knowledge of basic leadership principles.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Weekend or evening work may be required as supply situations dictate.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
* Last day to apply: 1/27/2022
* Employee Referral Bonus eligible
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt