Loureiro Engineering Associates is seeking an Environmental Engineer, Scientist, or Geologist
to add to our team for our Rockland, MA office.
Our goal is to employ the right individuals to be a part of our team, learning and working with experienced professionals who will help provide the formal training and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunities that Loureiro can offer. You will work on a number of diverse projects and will be able to see how the Company's core values are instilled in every project and in every employee.Responsibilities:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Preparation for field tasks and execution of field work including air, soil, sediment, and groundwater sampling; remedial construction management or oversight; installing, developing, and sampling monitoring wells; logging soil borings and collection of soil samples; drum and waste sampling; and using software to complete chain-of-custody forms;
- Conduct environmental field studies and surveys; Working as part of a field team to conduct investigation and/or oversight projects;
- Provide technical support as part of a project team performing preliminary assessments, site investigations, remedial investigations/actions, site surveys, feasibility studies as part of providing solutions to clients under CERCLA, RCRA, and other environmental compliance regulations;
- Office tasks will include organization of project data (data entry into existing database), data analysis, compilation of field data for project archives and reporting, authoring portions of, or complete, reports, assistance with all activities involved in preparing a report that goes to the client, and management and maintenance of project files;
- Writing and supporting the writing of documents, including field oversight documentation reports, field reports, health and safety plans, quality assurance project plans, field sampling plans, data management plans, remedial investigation reports, and feasibility studies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Geology, Engineering, Science or other related disciplines;
- 0-3 years' experience in environmental consulting;
- Phase I and II and Remediation experience a plus;
- Prior experience overseeing and working with subcontractors (e.g., drillers, construction workers, surveyors, etc.) while performing field work, is a plus;
- Strong communication, analytical, and technical writing skills;
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel preferred. Database and data visualization software (EQuIS, EnviroInsite, GIS) experience a plus;
- Interest and/or experience with environmental site investigation/remediation, and/or air permitting;
- Willingness and ability to travel on short-term assignments as needed;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment. Knowledge in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work;
- Experience with MCP and ASTM Site Assessment protocols a plus;
- OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred.
We are passionate about solving our clients' problems and dedicated to providing them with exceptional service. Our team is intellectually curious and self-driven to advance each activity we undertake with purpose and passion. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and the District of Columbia. Loureiro' s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering,
construction, environmental health & safety, energy,
laboratory analytical, landscape architecture, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement : Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR