The Environmental Data Reporting Specialist applies scientific principles and methodology to process data in relation to project specifications. The Reporting specialist processes field and laboratory information and data and inputs the information into a database. They review data for completeness and accuracy and prepare, process, and assemble the information into draft reports to be reviewed by the project team. The Reporting Specialist communicates with, and supports all functions of, the project team on varied environmental and engineering projects. The Reporting Specialist is responsible for final filing of all project information and data so that it is easily retrieved for future use. They oversee and are responsible for organization and archiving of information related to the reporting deliverables.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Technical Responsibility
Quality Program Responsibility
- Ensure data accuracy.
- Process data for analysis using computers.
- Compile reports, charts, and graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases
- Conduct data verification and validation.
- Import and export environmental data using Microsoft Access-based software programs.
- Create customized output of data for tables, spreadsheets, charts, and statistical programs.
- Maintain and update project site information and permitting database.
- Assist project team in logistical coordination of sampling efforts.
- Organize and store electronic and hard-copy data, files, and reports.
- Meet and track deadlines.
- Perform work as indicated in internal Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Manuals, and Management Reviews.
- Maintain files of laboratory certification documentation.
- Understand regulations affecting work products.
- Provide quality control review of work product on projects to ensure they meet Company, industry, and client standards and expectations in accordance with Jones Edmunds Quality Program.
- Responsible for the quality of work submitted. Review work before submitting it to the next review level.
- Evaluate laboratory QC samples and QA procedures.
- Adhere to project deadlines and keep the Project Manager informed of any difficulties encountered on assignments.
- Submit work for quality control review on time and in a complete format.
- Responsible for managing self on projects to ensure that a quality product is produced in accordance with the schedule.
- Provide information to the marketing team and others in the Company as requested.
- May interact directly with clients.
- Present a professional and positive image of Jones Edmunds.
Please note: As a federal contractor, a COVID-19 vaccine is required to work at/on our job sites subject to legally required accommodationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2 years data management and statistical analysis or related experience
Other: Valid Driver's License with an acceptable MVR
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/AA/DFWP
Jones Edmunds & Associates will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position.
As a condition of employment with Jones Edmunds & Associates any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation, drug screen and motor vehicle report.