Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
- Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (titer, SEC, CEX, HIC, and glycan analysis), CE, and drug substance/product compendial testing.
- Perform ATOLL purification of proteins and peptides using TECAN robotics.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Participate in quality improvement efforts.
- Strive to achieve excellent client service.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Interact with multiple functional areas in a highly matrixed-team environment, which may include Manufacturing, Process Development, IS, Facilities, Engineering, and Quality Control.
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline with 0-4+ years
- Experience within an academic/pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization preferred
- Technical expertise for executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas:
- HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), ATOLL purification using TECAN robot, CE (capillary electrophoresis)
- Experience with operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instrumentation related to analytical testing.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays